Friday, July 30, 2010
Here's a mixtape I've been working on for quite a while now. Its mainly Electro, Fidget and Dutch House. Glad I waited so long because I just recently came across the track WESTSIDE! which is fuckin' bomb. Also make sure to check out the transition from Pull Up to Beehive, JFK did the same mix when he was in Halifax so I had to try it, turned out fucking unreal.
1. Digital Manges- Manges (Sharkslayer Dub)
2. Dillon Francis, DJ Ammo- WESTSIDE!
3. Miike Snow- Silvia (Savage Skulls & Tony Senghore Remix)
4. Two Door Cinema Club- Something Good Can Work (BeatauCue Remix) [Inspektor Dexx Edit]
5. French Fries- Senta (PeaceTreaty feat. Disk Jo Slim Red Stripe Remix)
6. Afrojack- Bangduck
7. Richard Vission, Static Revenger Feat. Luciana- I Like That (Angger Dimas Remix)
8. SonicC- Stickin’ (Kissy Sell Out VIP Edit)
9. Bingo Players- Get Up (Diplo Remix) [Inspektor Dexx’s Pon de Flo Remix]
10. Larry T ft Princess Superstarr- Licky (Herve Goes Low Remix)
11. The Partysquad- Pull Up (Original Mix)
12. JFK, St Mandrew- Beehive
13. Luvstuff- Ziek Music - Will Bailey Remix
14. Foamo- Centavo
15. Swedish House Mafia- One (Congorock Remix)
Monday, April 5, 2010
Congorock's new track "Babylon" is one of the best tracks I've heard in a long time. JFK of MSTRKRFT named it the "number 1 track at WMC". I saw videos of him and A-Trak spinning it and hated myself for being stuck in Halifax, once again. Anyways, the track's dirrty as fuck and I thought I'd mix the Dub version over Foamo's remix of "Hey!", it turned out pretty solid so I thought I'd share it with yaaaaa'll.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
This is the song I've been waiting for, you've been waiting for, but most importantly your mom has been waiting for. Afrojack finally dropped his offical version of Bangduck which is more of a retaliation to Boris Dlogusch's track Bangkok than a remix of it because A-jack claims that the sample relates too much to some of his recent work. Whether it's a remix or diss is debatable, but what isn't is whether or not this track will get the danceflo' groovin.
(by the way the answer is fuck yeah!! )
Saturday, February 6, 2010
January was a joke here in Halifax. The first full month of winter was relatively mild and it rained than it snowed but February so far has been cold as shit!! Like WTF?? Anyways, if your ass is just as cold as mine, here are a few songs that might get the blood pumpin' again.